Radix Senior Benefits careers//
Life Insurance Agent
Radix Senior Benefits Insurance Agent
This position is 100% commission-based pay with endless opportunities to earn a salary and residual income.
Join the greatest team. Help the greatest generation.
Radix Senior Benefits specializes in a niche market within the life insurance industry. We have a focused effort in helping families with their final expenses and who are seeking additional or new life insurance to cover the final costs, etc. We offer final expense insurance programs to seniors who are proactively making arrangements for their estate. Final expense insurance covers the costly, stressful financial decisions that our families would otherwise be forced to face. Rather than placing this burden on loved ones left behind, Radix Senior Benefits helps seniors make plans to protect their families during a time that should be reserved for grieving and healing.
Along with helping seniors on a daily basis, Our purpose is to create real wealth for people so we can live in a community driven by purpose rather than necessity. Along with a unique culture, we offer the stability of base-pay, commission, and a residual income model. We offer the flexibility of a 4-day work week, allowing you to be your own boss. And we offer incentives that allow you to travel the world with your loved ones. Everything we do here at Radix Senior Benefits is about creating real wealth so our agents can spend more time with the people they love.
- Contact seniors daily with provided lead cards (25 leads provided weekly).
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week (part-time) or 40 hours per week (full time).
- Conduct in-person appointments and/or virtually to qualify and find the best insurance plan for their families needs.
- Master our sales process to deliver the most successful presentations in home as possible.
- Understand and master all of the carriers’ specific plans.
- Must be willing to get your Life Insurance License.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Coachable and self-motivated.
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
- Must have reliable transportation and smartphone (IOS preferred).
- 2+ years of experience selling B2C. The following are a few B2C industries:
- Solar sales
- Home security
- Dish/Direct TV
- Pest Control
- Home Automation/Smarthome
- Those with lead generation and/or sales management experience.
- Part time agents earn $800-1500 a week (gross) and full time average is $2,000+ a week in gross commissionable deposits paid directly from the carriers we work with.
- We specialize in NON-MEDICAL whole life insurance, with the average turnaround time for client approval is 24hrs-48hrs on clean applications.
- Insurance Carriers offer daily pay once policies are approved. You never have to wait for 2 weeks to get paid.
- You’ll have access to the copyrighted Radix Senior Benefitssales system. Our proven process works, period. You will get 1-1 training and will have 24 hrs help from us.
- Live where you currently live. No need to relocate for your dream job.
- 4-day work week, every week!
- All-expense paid World-Wide vacation incentives and more.
- Rapid career advancement to earning a salary and residual earning potential.
- 42x conferences where we bring in experts in investing, real-estate, mutual funds, and more to help you grow real wealth for you and your family.
*Radix Senior Benefits is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.*